We partner actively and financially with these great ministries:
- Community Food Connection is a local ministry which provides food for families needing assistance.
- On the 1st Sunday of each month we collect non-perishable food items in support of this ministry.
- New Hope – Blount County Children’s Advocacy Center is a friendly, safe place for child victims of sexual and physical abuse. The Center is designed to be the “child’s office,” where multiple agencies and professionals convene to coordinate and deliver services in one place so the child only tells their story one time.
- CommunityWorx exists to bring glory to God through our Mission, which is to organize volunteers to help local (Blount County, TN.) agencies and their families with needs.
- Haven House's mission is to save and change lives through the intervention and prevention of domestic violence by offering 24 hour shelter and crisis hotline, support services, youth programs and community awareness.
- Special Growers is a program of Special Opps, Inc, with the mission of providing job training and employment opportunities to disabled young adults in Blount County.
- Seeks to improve the health of the community by increasing access to healthy foods, increasing physical activity, and providing access to health services
- Goal is to break the cycle of poverty by improving the resources available to families, specifically children
- Assisting in relief efforts for those still in need after Hurricane Matthew